At Ingenuity Digital, we deliver fantastic tourism PPC campaigns that can be incorporated into any existing or developing digital marketing strategy. As a great way to increase the brand awareness and visibility of your tourism business online, our team of highly qualified experts will work towards these and any other specific goals you may have.
The tourism industry covers a lot of areas, and so do our PPC offerings, including:
- Online travel agents
- Adventure holidays
- Luxury travel firms
- International hotel chains
What’s Included in a Tourism PPC Campaign?
Whether you want to improve online marketing for hotels, a travel agency, adventure holiday or any other tourism business, our PPC services provide the ideal solution. A combination of our team of experts and high quality services help us deliver a fantastic PPC campaign tailored to the specific requirements of your business.
- Part of the Google Partners Programme
- PPC team members hold all current qualifications available through Google
- You are given access to a dedicated account manager and team of executives with knowledge and experience working within tourism PPC
Our tourism PPC services include:
- Display advertising to gain instant search engine visibility, including the use of Google Display Network (GDN) to grow brand awareness
- Targeting relevant keywords to increase conversions for your tourism business, considering seasonality and specific business goals
- Using attribution modelling with Google AdWords to ensure search and display advertising work well together
- Remarketing and retargeting previous visitors, based on holidays, hotels and more booked in the past
- Thorough testing to determine what works best for your tourism company
Enquire for a Complimentary PPC Analysis
Contact us online or call 0203 319 9510 to speak to one of our friendly team members. We offer a complimentary PPC analysis to give you a good idea of how your tourism business compares against competitors and what can be done to improve your digital marketing strategy.